In pursuance of the Decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 762 of September 25, 2018 “On measures to simplify customs procedures for clearance of goods and vehicles arriving in the customs territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan” and No. 1057 of December 31, 2019, in order to ensure the mandatory provision of Customs authorities of primary electronic information on goods transported by rail, in connection with the determination of carriers or persons authorized with respect to goods, on the website of JSC “Uzbekistan Railways" has developed a program available for the design and provision of advance electronic information to customs authorities on goods transported by rail.
To ensure expedited customs clearance and passes on the principle of "green corridor", from 02.04.2020. The Internet site operates: https://pei.railway.uz, through which it is necessary to transmit in advance information about goods and vehicles arriving in the customs territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan. At the same time, the following data is required on the site resource:
- number of wagon, container;
- country, name and address of the carrier;
- country and name of the sender of goods;
- country and name of the recipient of goods;
- address and TIN of the recipient of goods;
- name, gross weight, cost of goods;
- codes of goods in accordance with the GIG at a level of at least 6 characters (CNFEA code);
- information on permits (if any);
- number and date of the invoice and bill of lading.
Instructions for filling are presented on the website https://pei.railway.uz in the form of a video clip.