Hasilov Husnutdin Nuriddinovich
- Short biography
Born in 1970, in the Tashkent region. Nationality - Uzbek. Education - higher.
In 1992, he graduated from the Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers, with the specialty of mechanical engineer.
He began his career in 1992 in the JV "O’zinterservis" as the head of the node.
From 1999 to 2002, he worked various positions at UE "O’ztemiryo’lmashta’mir".
From 2002 to 2008, he worked as the Head of the Strategic Development Department and at the same time was the deputy chief manager - chief engineer of the state joint stock railway company "O’zbekiston temir yo'llari".
From 2014 to 2016 he worked as head of the Department of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
From 2016 to 2019, he worked as chief manager and chief engineer of the JSC "O’zbekiston temir yo'llari".
Since February 5, 2019, by Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan №85, he was appointed Acting Chairman of the Board of the JSC "O’zbekiston temir yo'llari".
Since June 13, 2019, by Resolution of the JSC "O’zbekiston temir yo'llari" (Protocol №42 dated June 12, 2019) he was appointed Chairman of the Board of the JSC "O’zbekiston temir yo'llari".
- Job responsibilities
- performs the general management of activity of the company and its executive device, bears personal responsibility for performance of the tasks assigned to society and observance of the Charter of JSC «O'zbekiston temir yo'llari», distributes duties between vice chairmen of the board, defines their powers in the solution of questions of activity of JSC «O'zbekiston temir yo'llari»;
- provides control over the implementation of normative documents Oliy Majlis, the President of the Republic, the Cabinet, Council and board;
- provides overall performance of society, the end results of its work in general and carries out a package of measures on increase of traffic safety of trains;
- realizes personnel policy;
- coordinates questions of planning of economic and financial activity and work of farms of society;
- provides the principle of justice, a combination of economic, administrative methods of the management, one-man management and collective nature in discussion and the solution of questions of activity of society;
- is the member of council on railway transport of the State Parties of the Commonwealth;