Invitation for Bids. L4000-UZB: Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Corridor 2 (Pap–Namangan–Andijan) Railway Electrification Project. ААХ-06: SUPPLY OF TRUCK WITH ELEVATOR FOR MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR OF THE CONTACT NETWORK.
Invitation for Bids
September 22, 2023
Loan No. and Title :
L4000-UZB: Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Corridor 2 (Pap–Namangan–Andijan) Railway Electrification Project – Additional Financing
Financed by the Asian Development Bank
Contract No. and Title:
ААХ-06: SUPPLY OF TRUCK WITH ELEVATOR FOR MAINTENANCE
AND REPAIR OF THE CONTACT NETWORK
Deadline for Submission of Bids:
November 6, 2023, 14:30 (local time)
1. The Republic of Uzbekistan has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) towards the cost of Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Corridor 2 (Pap-Namangan-Andijan) Railway Electrification Project-Additional Financing and intends to apply part of the proceeds of the ADB financing to payments under the contract named above.
2. The Joint-Stock Company "O'zbekiston Temir Yo'llari" (the “Purchaser”) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply under the package AAX-06 of Truck with elevator for maintenance and repair of the contact network
Detailed information and specifications are provided in the Bidding Document.
3. Open competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with the ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries, as stated in the Bidding Document.
4. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
• Successful completion as main supplier within the last 3 years, of at least 2 contracts each valued at US$ 400,000 with nature, and complexity similar to the scope of supply described in Section 6 (Schedule of Supply)
• Submission of audited financial statements or, if not required by the law of the Bidder’s country, other financial statements acceptable to the Employer, for the last 3 years to demonstrate the current soundness of the Bidder’s financial position. As a minimum, the Bidder’s net worth for the last year calculated as the difference between total assets and total liabilities should be positive.
• The Bidder or manufacturer shall demonstrate that each of the proposed Goods:
(i) been in production for at least three (3) years
(ii) been sold a minimum number of two (2) units of similar type and specification over the last three (3) years
(iii) been in operation for a minimum of three (3) years
• Minimum average annual turnover of US $ 1,600,000, calculated as total payments received by the Bidder for contracts completed or under execution over the last 3 years.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information on the bidding and inspect the Bidding Document at the address given below (see para. 10) from 09:00 to 18:00 hours starting from - September 22, 2023.
6. To obtain the bidding doc uments, in English, eligible bidders should request by sending a written application at the address indicated below (see para. 10)
7. Bidders shall submit their bids as follows:
· to the address below
· on or before the deadline: 14:30 hours (local time) on November 6, 2023,
· together with a Bid Security as specified/described in the Bidding Document
8. Bids will be opened immediately after the bid submission deadline in the presence of bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 15:00 on November 6, 2023.
9. The JSC "O'zbekiston Temir Yo'llari" will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of bids.
10. The address referred to above is:
The JSC O'zbekiston Temir Yo'llari (Uzbek Railways UTY)
Attention: Mr. B.N.Rustamov
Head of PIU, Room 322
Taras Shevchenko str. 7 Tashkent 100060 Uzbekistan
Fax: 998 (71) 236-49-14
Phone: 998 (71) 238-88-88, +998 (71) 236-49-09