Changes in the rules for submitting proposals for an international tender for the supply of 34 electric trains and equipment necessary for their maintenance, and personnel training
Taking into account the requests of interested suppliers received by UTY JSC from November 07, 2022 to January 23, 2023, as well as the unusual complexity of the PIU-06 procurement procedure, which consists, in particular, in the requirement for participants to raise debt financing, UTY JSC - the Customer - announces the following changes in the rules for submitting proposals for an international tender for the supply of 34 electric trains and equipment necessary for their maintenance, and personnel training:
1. By the deadline for submitting proposals - January 31, 2023, 14:30 Tashkent time, submission address: #7, Str. Tarasa Shevchenko, Uzbekistan, Tashkent, 100060 - the customer is waiting for the submission of the following documents as part of the tender:
1.1. Application of the tender participant for participation in the tender procedure in the form in accordance with Annex No. 1
1.2. Bidder's technical proposal in part and in accordance with Annex No. 2 (Technical Specification), taking into account the following:
1.2.1. with the exception of the provisions and requirements regarding the composition of spare parts
1.2.2. taking into account published answers to anonymous questions of participants in the procurement procedure
2. A bank guarantee ensuring participation in the tender is not required as part of the above package and by the specified date.
3. The above set of documents must be drawn up in accordance with the requirements of paragraph 7 of the Rules for Submitting and Evaluating Tender Bids and Conducting Negotiations, and subject to the reservations and restrictions listed in the paragraphs of this announcement, as well as taking into account the following:
3.1. the note on the package (see paragraph 7.2.4 of the Rules) should be as follows: “Technical proposal for the tender procedure “Supply of electric trains (EMP), spare parts and equipment necessary for their maintenance, training of personnel and a source of debt financing”. Part #1. Purchasing identification number PIU-06"
3.2. all other bid submission requirements applicable to the above documents remain in effect.
4. Tenders as described above will be used by the Customer as an additional confirmation of the participants' interest and for the preliminary qualification of participants according to general and technical criteria, taking into account the following:
4.1. Preliminary qualification of participants according to general and technical criteria will be carried out in accordance with Annex No. 1, Annex No. 2 and Annex No. 8
4.2. The criteria listed in Annex No. 8 and beyond the scope of the tender specified in this announcement will not be considered at this stage of the tender procedure for the qualification of participants
5. After the preliminary qualification of participants on the basis of submitted tenders in accordance with the provisions of this announcement, the Owner will make additional announcements on further activities of the PIU-06 procurement procedure for an international tender for the supply of 34 electric trains and equipment necessary for their maintenance, and personnel training