International arrangements in action, prospects for cooperation
As we reported earlier, the previous container train with export products of Uzbekistan went to Turkey (03/29/2020)...
The potential of JSC "Shargunkumir" in the production and supply of coal is growing
These days, the JSC "O'zbekistan temir yo'llari" held meetings and negotiations with representatives of the Republic of Pakistan, the result of which was the existence of a project to experimentally send ...
The next, 3-4 issue of the international scientific electronic journal "TRANSPORT of the SILK ROAD" was published"
The journal publishes scientific articles of a problematic and scientific-practical nature...
The newspaper "L'opinion" will publish an article about JSC "Uzbekistan Railways"
Claude LeBlanc is a French journalist and editor-in-chief of the “Asia” section of L'opinion, a fairly popular independent daily news publication in France...
- 5900 test
Interesting factsAs of 01.01.2019 year
Joint Stock company “O’zbekiston temir yo’llari” was founded November 7, 1994 on the basis of the former Central Asian Railway, located on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
It has been transported
The total length of railway tracks is 6950 km.
The company has more than
The annual freight turnover equals to 22.9 billion and
Applications of citizens
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan " On appeals of individuals and legal entities " citizens and legal entities of the Republic of Uzbekistan, foreign citizens and stateless persons have the right to appeal to the state authorities with a statement, suggestions and complaintsSend an appeal
- Press service of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Portal of the State Authority of the Republic of Uzbeksitan
- Legislative Chamber of Oliy Majlis of Uzbekistan
- The address of Railway Transport Council
- The address of Organization for Cooperation of Railways
- Single portal of corporate information
- Information-resource center of Capital Market
- The address of The Ministry of the development information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan