ANNOUNCEMENT Invitation for participation in the procurement procedure
for participation in the procurement procedure
Project name: No. PIU-06 "Supply of electric trains (electric motorized wagon trains - EMUs) and equipment necessary for their maintenance, and personnel training”.
Final date: November 29, 2022 (14:30 Tashkent time)
1. Joint Stock Company "Uzbekistan Temir Yullari" ("Customer") invites bidders to submit sealed bids for the supply of 34 electric trains and equipment required for their maintenance and training of personnel.
2. The open bidding will be conducted in accordance with the procedure described in the Tender Documents in two stages, two envelopes. The first stage is qualification of suppliers according to general criteria (including compliance) and qualification of suppliers according to technical parameters. The second stage is the evaluation of commercial proposals. This tender is open to all interested Bidders.
3. All eligible Bidders must provide support in engaging an export credit agency (ECA) for project financing mechanisms.
4. Bidders who meet the pre-qualification requirements specified in Appendix 1 of the Bidding Documents are allowed to participate in the tender.
5. For more information and to review the Tender Documents, interested Bidders should contact the following address:
JSC "Uzbekistan Temir Yullari" (Uzbekistan Railways, UTY)
Attention: Mr. N.S. Erkinov, Head of UTY PIU-ET, room 306
Uzbekistan, Tashkent, 100060, A. Temur Str., 4
fax: 998 (71) 236-4920
Tel: 998 (71) 236-4802
6. In order to obtain the Tender Documents in English and Russian, eligible Bidders may apply to the above address indicating in the request: №PIU-06 Supply of electric trains (electric motorized wagon trains - EMUs) and equipment necessary for their maintenance, and personnel training”.
7. Proposals of the participants shall be submitted to the following address: Uzbekistan, Tashkent, 100060, 7. Taras Shevchenko str:
· At or before the deadline for submission of bids: November 29, 2022 time: 14:30, Tashkent time;
· Together with the Bid Guarantee as set forth in the Tender Documents.
After the deadline for submission of the bidding documents, the Bidders' bids shall be opened by the Tender Commission. Bidders or special representatives of bidders are allowed to be present at the opening.
8. The Pre-Bid Meeting will be held at 15:00 (Tashkent time) on November 1, 2022 through Zoom. A link will be sent to all bidders who have officially received the tender documents 7 days prior to the Pre-Bid Meeting.