No. 4/2020 of the International Scientific Electronic Journal "SILK ROAD TRANSPORT" has been published.
The electronic edition can be found on the website of the editorial office http://srt.aitm.uz/. The journal is in the public domain and all publications and articles are posted on the Internet resource without fail. The title of the article, its abstract, keywords, information about the authors are posted in English, Uzbek and Russian.
Scientific articles of a problematic and scientific-practical nature, reflecting the achievements of modern scientific thought in the development of international transport and transit corridors, engineering, technology and their history, digitalization, economics, management, finance, construction and law are published in the journal under the appropriate headings.
The next collection of scientific works of scientists includes the following:
- Methodology for making decisions when justifying the increase in the capacity of the railways of Uzbekistan in order to switch transit traffic flows between China, Central and South Asia;
- The origin of aviation in Uzbekistan;
- Computer-aided design of the appearance of the drone
- Improving the efficiency of using aircraft in quarantine conditions;
- Typical destruction of metal structures of aviation equipment;
- The importance of the project of space systems and communication engineering, carried out by the educational program ERASMUS + for the economy of Uzbekistan;
- Requirements for access roads of places of mass recreation;
- Selection and calculation of the parameters of the grain elevator unloading area;
- Development of a bond based on connections of the B-N-AL-TI system to create a composite tool material for finishing railroad parts;
- Measures to mitigate the negative impact of the wind-sand flow on the state of engineering structures in the sandy desert: state and prospects;
-Improving the economic mechanism for ensuring the competitiveness of railways.
You can view the magazine by clicking on the word: Journal
Contacts: +998 71 238-82-75